Accessibility statement for Border to Coast Pensions Partnership Ltd.
This accessibility statement applies to bordertocoast.org.uk.
This website is run by Border to Coast Pensions Partnership Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts using your browser accessibility extensions
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Accessibility of this website
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- video streams do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call: 0113 487 2550
We will consider your request and get back to you in 15 working days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
How to report accessibility issues with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please complete our contact form Contact Us – Border To Coast – Get In Touch or contact our communications manager Ros Dawson email@example.com or call 0113 487 2550.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Border to Coast Pensions Partnership Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the reasons stated.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some of our PDFs and Word documents are essential to providing our services but not all are compliant with accessibility regulations.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
- From December 2023, all new PDF and Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards.
- If you require that any PDF or Word document/s published before this date is accessible, please contact us and we will respond to your request within 15 working days, aiming to provide you with a version of the document requested that meets accessibility standards.
- The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018if they are not essential to providing our services.
- Not all videos have captions. From December 2023, all our videos will be captioned. If you require captions on a video published before that date, please contact us and we will aim to respond to your request within 15 working days and provide you with a captioned version of the video requested.
- We are committed to an annual audit of website accessibility.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 13 November 2023.
This website was last tested on 15 September 2023. The test was carried out by Splitpixel Creative Limited.
We used this approach to deciding on a sample of pages to test:
- Top 100 pages sorted by page views on Google Analytics from Jan 1, 2023.
- Top pages with more than 10 clicks on Google Search Console from the previous three months.
- All indexed pages from SEMRUSH online visibility platform.